Another year, another wardrobe challenge. I did this in Spring 2014 and started it again last September before failing miserably. So, I am challenging myself again for this September, and giving myself some lead in time too.
I think September is a good month for this challenge. Hopefully, it will still be reasonably warm so therefore you essentially have both your summer and winter wardrobe to choose from – I’m doing the challenge in a matter of sorts at the moment trying to find things to wear to work that deal with the hot but also quite wet weather we’ve been having at the moment. As ever, a cardigan is every woman’s best friend, especially in the office when the air-con just can’t decide whether to blast arctic freeze or saharan heat each afternoon (these short sleeved George cardigans might do just the trick?). Anyway, come September, hopefully the weather will have abandoned the usual summer chaos and settled down into something more helpful for this challenge.
The rules are thus:
- wear a new outfit from your existing wardrobe every day for 30 days
- record the results on either your blog, twitter or instagram and use the hashtag #30daywardrobechallenge (let me know if you’re joining in and I will do a link round up)
- try and list what you are wearing and where it came from
- you can re-wear individual pieces but not whole outfits
- shoes don’t count (I don’t have 30 pairs of in commission weather appropriate shoes)
- coats don’t count (and you don’t need to mention them in your round up unless they are part of the outfit. ditto jewellery)
I will be recording my outfits on instagram and posting a weekly round up here.
Roll on September!
(this post in conjunction with George)